Cozy Wozy Baby


Hi,  I am a work from home mom with a passion for sewing and creating of all kinds.  
I love making high quality and kind of funky items for babies and grown ups alike.  
I also love using a wide variety of textures and extra cozy fabrics. 
All of the blankets in my Cozy Wozy One line 
are individually designed
and hand crafted by me, never duplicated so they are truly unique.  
We really make this business a family affair at our house. 
My 6 year old daughter helped design the logo and the kids often help out 
by stuffing my cozy plush owls and giving each item a 'cozy test'  
to make sure it meets quality standards.  
If you are looking for something fun for baby stop on by 
and check out Cozy Wozy today!  
No babies to by for right now?  
Not to worry because I can also make many of the blankets in throw sizes as well.  
One of the most popular new items right now are mommy and me matching blankets, 
or father and son matching sports blankets.  

Custom orders are gladly accepted....if you can think up an idea
I would love to help you sew it together!


0 comments:

Post a Comment


up